Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yummy dinner tonight, and super easy. Who says healthy has to be boring? I am starting to be more aware of what I am putting into my body these days. I have also just started to get back in the gym. Woo! I gained a lot of weight with this baby, and am beginning the proccess of losing it. I'm starting simple..well sort of.
Mostly cutting out soda and all that extra sugar. I have a taste for good and healthy food so I am blessed. Brian would die if he stopped drinking soda and eating junk food lol.

Baby steps. I don't want to overwhelm myself so that I quit before I start. I feel excited and nervous about this journey but I am going to have fun with it. I'm looking into some belly dancing classes to help me loose that baby weight. Gotta get those stomach muscles strong again! They say it takes 30 days to create a habbit. I'm on day 3! :0)

We left the patio door open most of the day because it was so nice out! I just had to let all that positive energy flow in :). Great food, beautiful weather, and happy babies. Life is good today.


Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment