Friday, February 11, 2011

~*Aria full of breastmilk, asleep on her mama.*~

Today my little sweet girl is two months. It has been a beautiful, and sometimes chaotic transition. I will be honest and admit that before leaving the hospital I thought, "How on earth am I going to take care of two babies?" I am thankful to God for the beautiful husband he blessed me with. Brian is always eager to help, willing to go that extra mile, and totally selfless.

With his constant love and support the four of us have found a place of balance. He has kept my head above water, feeding, changing, and loving both babies while I recovered from the birth. Now seven weeks later, I feel control is back in my hands. I am ready to put my cape back on and be super mom :p.

Being a mother of two small babies is amazing. Sky requires a different part of my heart and soul than Aria. He demands more of a physical mommy as oppose to Aria who needs calmness and tenderness. What begins to happen is really powerful. My heart is pulled in so many different ways creating the most intense sense of worth. Theses two little beings are so sweet and I am blessed to be their mother.

I am excited about the future. Sky loves his sister so much and is so ready for her to get bigger and play! Watching Sky play and discover the world is the greatest feeling. I can only imagine how much more beautiful it will be watching the both of them.

Everyday is a new experience, and I am thankful to be living this life.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment