Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sail boats in the bath tub
Tiny bubbles floating all around
Little cars, and basketballs
Spending the day with you
Coloring the sidewalk

Sky is really discovering himself these days. He is a very active and sweet child. Some of the little things he does blows my mind. There will never be a dull moment with Skylar. Ever. I can only dream of the man he will become, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself I am soaking up all these moments.

Last weekend at my Moms house he found a cowboy hat. He eagerly put it on his head, then laid his stuffed animal on the ground, and sat on it as if it were a horse. Brian and I looked at each other with sweet smiles and laughed. Sky's expressions when he is happy are priceless.

He is a very colorful spirit and just so ready to goooo. Such a boy. I just know he is going to play sports, he can spot a ball from a mile away. Brian is going to be playing softball soon and when Sky sees him playing he is going to freak out lol. Brian loves sports and when he's off he tries to catch a game, usually only his favorite. Sky loves to sit right next to him and cheer, "Yea! Go! Go!"

I couldn't ask for a sweeter boy. Even though he is wilder and more energetic than some toddlers, I wouldn't trade him for anything. Life would be boring without him. I am just excited about my journey being his mama.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment